Tuesday, October 29, 2013

REAL SLIME AQUARIUM HOW TO MAKE A SLIME FISH TANK! So Satisfying!



What is up skye squad its Nicole Skyes welcome back to my channel if you are brand new be sure to hit that subscribe Button down below and become a member of the sky squad if you are already subscribed be sure to turn on those Notifications by clicking that little bell. Today we are going to be making an Aquarium but with slime like full of slime like instead of water the aquarium is going to be slime It's gonna be super cool. I'm super excited. Let's just jump right in to the video Excuse me that was that was a very miniature burp Oh, and hey if you want to see me feed miniature food to my quails go check out my vlog channel We recently changed the name to Skye's family, so yeah, I will leave that link in the description But don't leave yet watch the video first, and then you can leave alright, so I made three Batches of clear slime that's coloured as you can see this one is more like aqua And I think this one's so pretty.

Oh my gosh. I'm so excited to touch it look. It is so look at that color That's my favorite color in the world oh my gosh I just want to be a mermaid and jump in this and live there forever okay bye Then we have some ocean blue, so this is like ocean. This is like Blue, Lagoon, and then this is also ocean I'm curious to see Hopefully this fills my fish tank but by itself umm I have some stuff down here that we'll get to later So I do have a large fish tank that we're going to be filling up We're actually gonna be making SpongeBob's house, but before that oh my God look what I found This is like it couldn't be more perfect.

This was literally the most perfect thing I found for this video. It's a miniature Aquarium and it has all the fish in there And it has a net and a sand castle and plants and it has an aquarium with a background So yeah, we're gonna be filling this one up first So I'm gonna snap my fingers and all of this will be unpackaged so let's go Whoa oh my god, so as I was unboxing this on the back There's this really creepy doll this looks like Annabelle or something ring ring Frank I would not want to be this girl's fish. Girl you need to get your eyebrows micro bladed because what are those? So it looks like there's little notches in this and I think that that's how like the fish are supposed to stay in there cuz I was curious about that so As you can see this has a little notch. I'm just going to put that in the back.

Oh my gosh This is gonna be so awesome and over here. We'll put our green one Aww I love it Hmmm the Sandcastle doesn't have any notches Oh and then we got our shell we'll put the shell oh my gosh my hands are too big for this, so here's our shell and Now we have a starfish Oh my god I love this. Alright now. I'm gonna add my fish now we have a clownfish And then I don't know what this fish is called Leave in the comments down below.

I think this is a yellow a yellow tang yeah. I'm not for sure though Let me know in the comments down below And then finally I don't even know is this based off Is this a blue tang supposed to be oh my gosh that looks super cool? I like this then we have a treasure box over here a sand castle. I think I put the sand castle in there It's going to ruin the fish the fish like the view from the fish We have some fish food because you know these fish gotta eat, okay? And we also have a net Alright, so I'm going to put my tank on the stand and Let's poke some slime and then add some slime inside our aquarium alright, so here is my slime. I haven't poked it yet Oh, my gosh.

Is it gonna stick to me. I don't know I made this like two weeks ago. Oh I made that one. Oh, yeah, you did make that one good job J.

It doesn't stick Awesome. Oh my god its super cool Okay, I'm just gonna grab a big blob and put it in the aquarium. So are you ready? I'm just gonna blob it in there. Oh That looks so cool.

Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh, I'm getting slime on the front I'm trying to get as least bubbles as I can but I think that's not gonna work, so we'll just pretend that this aquarium Oh my gosh, okay, so here is my fish tank currently now I'm going to let this sit for however long it takes to clear these bubbles so I might come back tonight. I might come back tomorrow I'm eating them My Swedish fish right now true, which is why my mouth sounds full Alright, so as you can see here.

I bought a fish tank so Let's open it up. Here's a lid here's the container and honestly guys I. Personally do not think that a 1.5. Gallon aquarium is big enough to keep any fish So that's just my opinion So yeah, I probably wouldn't buy this first fish just for fun if you want to make a sublime aquarium alright So here is my aquarium.

I think this looks pretty nifty it also came with a filter an LED light, which I thought it looked so cool, oh my gosh the light goes up there that's pretty cool And then what's in this I think this is for the light Yeah, this is the adapter for the light The whisper bio bag so that must mean this filter is super quiet doesn't make a lot of sound Also, you guys I made my betta fish his dream home I wouldn't put my betta fish in this if you want to go watch that you can check it out I will leave the link in the description. It's on my vlog channel Alright, so I'm just going to take off the lid and put my aquarium gravel in there. Oh my gosh, those look like nerds its making me hungry Oh my gosh before we add the plants let's add spongebob are you ready 3 2 1? Wow there's Spongebob Looking all grainy This is not a very high quality spongebob, but spongebob needs a house, so let's give him a house pineapple house Apear Whoa oh my gosh wait that was not the right pineapple that I was trying to get let's try that again pineapple house boom that perfect Perfect baby there. It is so we have spongebob in his house, so we're gonna be making a SpongeBob's lair let me just add the little sponge in there the SquarePants and his pineapple house Oh my gosh that looks so good now.

I'll add some plants Hmm, which one should we use here we go, where should we put it? Behind his house I think All right, so SpongeBob's house actually moved to like a kelp farm, and we just have a lot of plants in there All right, so here is my beautiful aqua teal slime You are so beautiful to me Why are you sticking? All right, so here is my beautiful slime. Oh my gosh. It's so pretty That is little imperfection. I got from the frickin.

Saran wrap it's poking time. Oh Oh my gosh this feels so nice Awesome all right. We are going to basically just pour it in to spongebob Are you ready? I am so excited for this give this video a big thumbs up if you are super excited to see this - OH oh My gosh that's so oh my god. Yes boy Yes Do get up here get up here get this view look at it covering so cool.

Oh my gosh What's happening to the plants But I'm not gonna have enough slime to fill up the top I'm gonna have to use my darker slime so far that looks so cool. Oh my gosh I'm so excited about this all right, so now. I'm going to have to pour some of my darker slime in there We're gonna make like an ombre reverse ombre look Oh my gosh why are you so satisfying and beautiful I can't Ooh shiny That's so pretty can you see me through it? To be like vertical with it Looks cool Another one coming out of the rocks oh my gosh the bubbles the bubble race Gosh who's gonna win Whoa? Get inside. That's that bubble.

Oh, my gosh look. It's gonna go up. The bubbles rising oh my gosh Whoa That's so cool dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun oh Whoa All right skye squad now It's the challenge part of this video Screen cap your favorite part of my video and tag me in it on Instagram, and I will be liking your picture. I want you to comment down below.

Oh my god, Nicole I can't believe you bought a real jellyfish, that's gonna confuse people and they're gonna go what when did Nicole buy a real jellyfish So I have some assorted fish that I will be adding to SpongeBob's aquarium now if you can see the darker blue did make it a little dark You know it looks like spongebob has a storm coming over his house, so you can barely see the pineapple But if it was all that aqua blue color, it would have looked amazing alright So I'm just going to stick a fish on here, and I'm gonna squish it down I have no idea if this is gonna work, or how this is gonna look but woah Alright, I want the fish right there. It looks like a shark. He's gonna. Be really low by spongebob I.

Can't really see him you have to use your imagination Now you have some trolli octopuses, we'll pretend these are the jellyfish spongebob likes to catch He's a net put his bed in there. Oh my gosh. Yeah, let's put the net in there He's catching jellyfish by his house. Are you guys ready? I'm going to try and put this net by spongebob All right, there's SpongeBob's net it's a little bit bigger than him and here's a jelly looks like a spider That looks cool.

It looks like the shark is going to attack him. Oh my gosh it does That's super cool. All right. We're gonna put one more jelly in here all the way down I like when I push it down all his arms are up, but then when I go like this.

I push all his arms down Oh my gosh I'm so happy with how this turned out okay guys so I added my top light on off on, and now let's see what it looks like that's with it off And that's with it on You can kind of see the pineapple a little bit better. Oh my gosh my squid fell all the way to the bottom So yeah, so you can see the pineapple now, it's starting to look like bikini bottom Super cool Alright Skye squad, so I'm super excited about how this turned out But I'm not going to be taking it out mixing it today I'm gonna let it sit and clear up and then in my next sline smoothie video I'm going to be taking it out and adding it to a slime smoothie, so that's gonna be super fun And we'll be mixing this one in the slime smoothie as well So you guys I hope you enjoyed this video if you did be sure to give it a big fat thumbs up go check out My Skye's family blog channel posting daily over there, so if you want to see more content from me and my Skye's family The link will be in the description down below. I love you guys, and I will see you guys in my next video. Bye.

REAL SLIME AQUARIUM HOW TO MAKE A SLIME FISH TANK! So Satisfying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Blog