Thursday, October 24, 2013

Harry Ramsden's Fish & Chips Challenge!!



Hey everybody!  This is Randy Santel, "Atlas" with Atlas & Zeus Promotions and proud owner of FoodChallenges.Com Very, very excited today!  I'm going for win #19 of my trip. I'm in Manchester, England at Harry Ramsden's, taking on The Harry Challenge! Now I'm in England so I had to make sure I came over to Harry Ramsden's to take on their food challenge. They have multiple locations, all around the United Kingdom & Ireland, but I'm at the Manchester location taking on their challenge which involves 600 grams of delicious cod. With a pile of chips underneath then three pieces of bread which are buttered.

I had to chose two sides to go with it and I went with mushy peas & onion rings. I've got 30  minutes to finish the food challenge.  It cost 20 quid but it's definitely worth it for this food. If I win I'll get a shirt and I'll get on their Wall of Fame and a certificate.

Lets get this food challenge started! Now we all know that I can finish this.  The past 18 challenges have been mostly for time. I'm still going to go for some time on this one, but I'm looking to enjoy it more than just speed. Lets get it started!  One, two, three! Alright lets start off with the fish! Very good!  There's so many burger challenges, steak challenges, things like that that it's awesome to get a fish & chips challenge.

I've only done one before back in New York.  Now these mushy peas will only be the 2nd time that I've ever had them, so lets bust into them now! Seven minutes in - lets get the rest of this delicious cod down!  Perfectly cooked! Little over ten minutes in.  We've got our three pieces of bread left and then our onion rings. Thirteen minutes in.

13:14 - Awesome food challenge!  Not sure what the record is but I wasn't really going for it. I was definitely looking to enjoy that! My first proper fish & chips challenge in England.  Loved it! The cod, onions, bread, chips, mushy peas.  Very very good! For winning in under 30 minutes I'm going to get a free shirt, a certificate, and be up on their Wall of Fame.

If you think you can beat Harry Ramsden's challenge, try it! There's probably a location near you, so be sure to check them out! Thank you to Harry's for their awesome challenge and thank you guys for watching!.

Harry Ramsden's Fish & Chips Challenge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Blog